How do I order?
- Browse the galleries and click a picture to purchase
Note: If the size & prices aren’t displayed – click the shopping cart icon in the bottom-left
- Select the required size, enter the Quantity and click Update Cart
- Click Checkout or carrying on shopping and click the shopping cart icon on the home page, top right.
- Select to pay by Debit/Credit Card or log in to PayPal – follow on-screen instructions
What Payments are accepted?
We partner with PayPal for secure payments; however you don’t need a PayPal account – after clicking checkout just click the pay by card button for debit/credit cards.
How do I know my payment details are secure?
We use the latest security to ensure your shopping experience is a great one:
- The Website uses Secure standards (https) – this can be seen by the padlock in the address bar. All details sent during your shopping and at checkout are secure.
- We partner with McAfee SECURE. McAfee are one of the top Anti-Virus Security brand and only show their logo against websites they trust. Click the McAfee Logo to learn more.
- We partner with PayPal – the experts in secure online payments. Your online purchases are protected by their buyer guarantee when paying via your PayPal account.
- Alternatively, we offer card payments via Stripe payment services.
Still not sure? Check our customer reviews on TrustPilot.
Do you offer discounts?
We do on occasions offer discount codes – to hear about them just sign-up to our email list.
A discount can be offered on 3 or more prints and will depend on the total spend. Please contact us for details.
Do you offer Gift Vouchers?
Yes! Gift Vouchers are available from £25 and can be redeemed against prints or personalised one to one photography tuition. See the Gifts section to purchase online. Vouchers are valid for 6 months from purchase date.
Delivery & Returns
How much will postage cost?
Postage is free on all orders. For orders in or close to Brighton we often hand-deliver. For posted orders we send via Royal Mail Signed for Delivery.
Can I collect in person?
Yes! You can collect from our office in Hove after arranging a suitable time. Please contact us after placing your order to confirm timescales and a suitable collection time.
When will my order get here?
I know, I know… we all love unwrapping shiny new things! Our prints are often produced to order, because of this prints can take up to 1 working week, however we keep a small amount of stock and will process the order as soon as possible.
What happens if there’s a problem or I’ve changed my mind?
Where an item is damaged in the post we will work with you to quickly resolve the problem.
If you’ve changed your mind you can notify us within 14 days of delivery and return within the following 7 days. All we ask is that all items are returned in as new condition for future re-sale. Deductions may be made where this is not the case. Please use appropriate packaging and tracked and insured postage.
Prints & finishes
C-type – Silver Halide Photographic Process on Fujifilm Archive Papers – Archival Life expectancy: up to 56 years on Display.
Giclée – Archival Prints on Fine Art Lightly Textured Cotton Papers – Archival Life expectancy: up to 100 years on Display.
note: All finishes are c-type unless expressly stated. The appropriate finish is chosen depending on the image, often Giclée printing is reserved for Limited Edition Prints.
Each print is produced to order using a specialist printing partner – this ensures the product you receive is of the finest quality.
All prints of size 24″ x 16″ or under include a hand-signed and titled white mount. Larger sizes are provided only as the photo for ease of delivery and in expectation the photo will be professionally framed. For help with special requests – such as a custom size – please contact us and we’ll be pleased to help.
What is a Limited Edition Print?
Limited Editions are photos where the print number will be very limited – usually to just 20 prints. After this time no more will be produced. Each print is numbered and shows the total prints produced e.g. 1 of 20 or 1/20, the print will also be titled and hand-signed. Our Limited Editions are printed on fine art cotton paper using archive grade inks – providing you a product that will continue to look beautiful.
Can I buy a Print framed?
We offer a framing service for deliveries in and around Brighton. Unfortunately prints to be posted can’t be framed due to potential for damage in transit. Contact us for details of framing.
How can I get the best from my Prints?
We recommend basic steps to keep your prints looking beautiful:
- Frame your prints and seal with framing tape – by doing so prints will be less exposed to direct sunlight or humidity
- Where possible, place the print out of direct sunlight
- Avoid placing the print in high humidity, damp environments or close to heat sources e.g. over a radiator.
- If using your own picture mount and/or back sheet- check to make sure it’s ph neutral. Anything else could bleach the print over time.