Expand the below boxes for further information
What is a Limited Edition Print?
Limited Edition prints are available only in very limited numbers. Once the entire edition has been sold no more will be made available.
The edition size is the total number of prints that will ever be produced. Each Limited Edition print is numbered at the bottom left e.g. 1 / 20 is the first print of a total 20. Refer to each image for further information.
What is an Open Edition?
Open Edition Prints are not limited in number and will continue to be made available regardless of the number already printed and sold. These prints are often more affordable.
Prints & finishes
- C-type – Traditional photographic process using Fujifilm Archive Gloss Paper. Manufacturer quoted life expectancy of 50+ years.
- Archival Pigment Print (Giclée) – Print on Fine Art Paper. Manufacturer quoted life expectancy of 100+ years.
note: All finishes are c-type unless expressly stated. The paper has already been chosen to best suit the image.
A selection of print sizes are available as shown against each image. Custom sizes are available upon request.
Can I buy an unframed Print?
Yes – all prints are now available unframed. Select Print Only from the Frame options against the desired image.
How can I get the best from my Print?
We do most of the hard work to keep your print looking beautiful
- We use archival grade inks, with ph neutral papers and picture mounts
- Frames are sealed with framing tape to minimise risk of external moisture and contaminants contacting the printThe following can also help
- All frames can be ordered with ultra-clear UVA protective glass. UVA protection will minimise damage from sunlight and the clarity of the glass is higher than standard glass.
- Where possible place the print out of direct sunlight (or see above)
- Avoid placing the print in high humidity, damp environments or close to heat sources e.g. over a radiator
In order from top to bottom
Beech – Coffee
Beech – Black
Beech – White
Custom options are available upon request.
All frames are handmade in Sussex using real wood. Each photo is float-mounted to provide a subtle emphasis and enhance the overall presentation – as seen in the example image.
Can I purchase a print with a custom frame?
We are always happy to help meet our customers’ needs. Custom framing may incur a surcharge depending on the exact requirement, please contact us for a quote.
Are unframed prints available?
Yes – all prints are now available unframed. Select Print Only in the framing options box before adding to basket.
Is anti-reflective / UVA protective glass an option?
We offer high-clarity, anti-reflective glass as an option. Please contact us for a quote.
How do I order?
- Browse the galleries and prints
- Select the required size from the list and then the frame finish or print only.
- Click Add to Basket, continue shopping and when ready to purchase click the shopping basket icon at the top right
- Click the PayPal Buy Now button if you are ready to head straight to checkout
- Follow the on-screen instructions and choose to pay by card (no PayPal account required) or login to PayPal should you have an account you’d like to pay from.
What Payments are accepted?
We partner with PayPal for secure payments; however you don’t need a PayPal account. After clicking checkout just click the pay by card button for debit / credit / Amex cards and follow on-screen prompts.
How do I know my payment details are secure?
We use the latest security to ensure your shopping experience is a great one:
- The Website uses Secure standards (https) – this can be seen by the padlock in the address bar. All details sent during your shopping and at checkout are via secure channels
- By partnering with McAfee SECURE, one of the top Anti-Virus & Security organisations, this website is regularly checked and approved. McAfee only show their logo against websites they trust. Click the McAfee Logo to learn more
- PayPal merchant service is used to take all online payments. PayPal are experts in secure online payments and your online purchase is protected by their buyer guarantee when paying via your PayPal account
- Your personal details will never be shared and will only be used in relation to your order – see terms & conditions
Are discounts offered?
We do on rare occasions offer special promotions – sign-up to our email list to be the first to hear.
A discount can be offered on large value orders of several products. Please contact us for details.
Are Gift Vouchers available?
Yes! Gift Vouchers are available starting from £25. Vouchers are redeemable against prints or personalised one to one photography lessons. See the Gifts section to purchase online. Vouchers are valid for 6 months from purchase date.
Delivery & Returns
How much will postage cost?
Postage is shown at checkout and is calculated based on the value of the order to cover both postage and insurance costs. For orders in or close to Brighton we often hand-deliver or the order can be collected from Hove by appointment. For posted orders we send using a signed for service – usually via Royal Mail.
Can I collect in person?
Yes! You can collect from our office in Hove after arranging a suitable time. Please contact us after placing your order to confirm timescales and a suitable collection time.
When will my order get here?
I know, I know… we all love unwrapping shiny new things! Our prints and frames are produced to order using local specialists. Please allow up to 15 days for delivery, however we aim to process your order as soon as possible and will deliver sooner where we’re able to.
What happens if there’s a problem or I change my mind?
All items are custom made to order and fall within the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014 goods that can’t be returned. Where an item is faulty or damaged in the post we will work with you to quickly resolve the problem. Please notify us within 48 hours and, where clearly damaged in transit, please take photos of the packaging before opening.
If you’ve ordered in error – please contact us to check if there’s still time to cancel your order before production commences.
Terms & Conditions
Sales & Returns Policy
All items ordered online are custom made to order and fall within the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014 goods that can’t be returned. However, if you’re unhappy with your purchase for any reason, please do contact us.
Where an item is faulty or damaged in transit we will work with you to quickly resolve the problem. Please notify us within 48 hours and, where clearly damaged in transit, take photos of the packaging before opening.
If you have ordered in error – please contact us to check if there’s still time to amend or cancel your order before production commences.
All payment details are provided directly by the customer to PayPal via PayPal’s secure channel. PayPal shares the customer delivery address details with Matt Goddard Photography to allow order fulfillment. Payment card details are never visible to Matt Goddard Photography.
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.