No one likes gobble-de-gook, so we’ve put together this short guide to help!
- Limited or Open Edition?
A Limited Edition print is limited in its numbers. e.g. an edition may be limited to a total of just 50 prints. No more can be produced once the edition has sold-out.
Limited Edition prints are numbered e.g. 1 of 50 for the very 1st print from a total of 50.
An Open Edition could be seen as an unlimited print, in fact it would be easier if it were! There are no limits to the number available.
- Print Sizes
Some prints are square, some rectangular and some wide. Whatever the shape you’ll see 3 different sizes of each – just check out the details on each product page.
- Signed, titled and numbered, huh?
Every print is signed by hand in a thin white border surround. In the border you’ll also see the photo title and the limited edition numbering.
We use the finest local craftsman for real wood frames made to our exacting standards.
- Float or Window Mount?
A float mount is a little different because, you guessed it… it floats!
The effect creates a drop shadow around the print – Great for emphasising the star of the show!
The window mount is a traditional way of framing that you would have seen, everywhere.
The frame is filled edge to edge with card and a hole for the photo is cut in the middle for it to peer through. Hello!
- Box Frame
A deeper style of frame we use with a float mount for maximum effect.
They say a picture is worth a thousands words, so…
(and while we’re on the subject – head over to check out our prints! )
- Ultra-Clear, Anti-reflective glass?
But isn’t glass already clear?! Strangely enough, it’s not as clear as it could be!
Upgraded glass is available that minimises the damaging effect of the sun, cuts down on reflections and increases clarity. The difference is clear (pardon the pun!)
- Custom Sizes & Styles
So, you wanna go Big? Gold? Or perhaps no visible frame at all?! no problem. We’d be happy to hear what you’re looking for. Get in touch.
Prints are available framed or unframed – just select when adding to cart.
Free Delivery! That’s what you wanted to know, right?
We also welcome arranged collection from our office in Hove, Sussex.
Returns of unframed prints are accepted within 30 days of delivery for a full refund or exchange.
Framed prints are custom made to order and as such are non-returnable. However, we want happy customers so please contact us if you’re unhappy in any way and we’ll see what can be done.
For more info please see <LINK>
Sales & Returns Policy
All unframed prints are returnable for a full refund within 30 days of delivery. Items must be returned in the condition as received. It is recommended that a signed-for post service is used. Please make contact to star the returns process.
All framed items are custom made to order and can’t be exchanged or refunded as per the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014 goods act. However, if you’re unhappy with your purchase for any reason, please do contact us and we’ll always do our best to help.
Where an item is faulty or damaged in transit we will work with you to quickly resolve the problem. Please notify us within 48 hours and, where clearly damaged in transit, photos of the damaging packaging will help things along.
If you have ordered in error – please contact us to check if there’s still time to amend or cancel your order before production commences.
All payment details are provided directly by the customer to PayPal via PayPal’s secure channel. PayPal shares the customer delivery address details with Matt Goddard Photography to allow order fulfillment. Payment card details are never visible to Matt Goddard Photography.
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
Prints & finishes
- C-type – Traditional photographic process using Fujifilm Archive Gloss Paper. Manufacturer quoted life expectancy of 50+ years.
- Archival Pigment Print (Giclée) – Print on Fine Art Paper. Manufacturer quoted life expectancy of 100+ years.
note: All finishes are c-type unless expressly stated. The paper has already been chosen to best suit the image.
A selection of print sizes are available as shown against each image. Custom sizes are available upon request.
Can I buy an unframed Print?
Yes – all prints are now available unframed. Select Print Only from the Frame options against the desired image.
How can I get the best from my Print?
We do most of the hard work to keep your print looking beautiful
- We use archival grade inks, with ph neutral papers and picture mounts
- Frames are sealed with framing tape to minimise risk of external moisture and contaminants contacting the print.The following can also help:
- All frames can be ordered with ultra-clarity UVA protective glass. UVA protection will minimise damage from sunlight with the added bonus of increased clarity over standard glass.
- Where possible place the print out of direct sunlight (or see above UVA protective glass)
- Avoid placing the print in high humidity, damp environments or close to heat sources e.g. over a radiator
In order from top to bottom
Beech – Coffee
Beech – Black
Beech – White
Custom options are available upon request.
All frames are handmade in Sussex using real wood. Each photo is float-mounted to provide a subtle emphasis and enhance the overall presentation – as seen in the example image.
Can I purchase a print with a custom frame?
We are always happy to help meet our customers’ needs. Custom framing may incur a surcharge depending on the exact requirement, please contact us for a quote.
Are unframed prints available?
Yes – all prints are now available unframed. Select Print Only in the framing options box before adding to basket.
Is anti-reflective / UVA protective glass an option?
We offer high-clarity, anti-reflective glass as an option. Please contact us for a quote.
How do I order?
- Browse the galleries and prints
- Select the required size from the list and then the frame finish or print only.
- Click Add to Basket, continue shopping and when ready to purchase click the shopping basket icon at the top right
- Click the PayPal Buy Now button if you are ready to head straight to checkout
- Follow the on-screen instructions and choose to pay by card (no PayPal account required) or login to PayPal should you have an account you’d like to pay from.
What Payments are accepted?
We partner with PayPal for secure payments; however you don’t need a PayPal account. After clicking checkout just click the pay by card button for debit / credit / Amex cards and follow on-screen prompts.
How do I know my payment details are secure?
We use the latest security to ensure your shopping experience is a great one:
- The Website uses Secure standards (https) – this can be seen by the padlock in the address bar. All details sent during your shopping and at checkout are via secure channels
- By partnering with McAfee SECURE, one of the top Anti-Virus & Security organisations, this website is regularly checked and approved. McAfee only show their logo against websites they trust. Click the McAfee Logo to learn more
- PayPal merchant service is used to take all online payments. PayPal are experts in secure online payments and your online purchase is protected by their buyer guarantee when paying via your PayPal account
- Your personal details will never be shared and will only be used in relation to your order – see terms & conditions
Are discounts offered?
We do on rare occasions offer special promotions – sign-up to our email list to be the first to hear.
A discount can be offered on large value orders of several products. Please contact us for details.
Are Gift Vouchers available?
Yes! Gift Vouchers are available starting from £25. Vouchers are redeemable against prints or personalised one to one photography lessons. See the Gifts section to purchase online. Vouchers are valid for 6 months from purchase date.
How much will postage cost?
Postage is shown at checkout and is calculated based on the value of the order to cover both postage and insurance costs.
For orders in or close to Brighton we often hand-deliver or the order can be collected from Hove by appointment. For posted orders we send using a signed for service – usually via Royal Mail.
When will my order get here?
I know, I know… we all love unwrapping shiny new things! Our prints and frames are produced to order using local specialists.
Please allow a week for print orders and up to 15 days for framed items. We’ll deliver sooner wherever we’re able to.
What happens if there’s a problem or I change my mind?
Prints can be returned within 30 days for a full refund
Due to each frame being handmade to order, it is not possible to refund framed items. Sometimes it’s possible to swap the photo in the frame, or the frame moulding itself for a small fee to cover additional supplier costs. We will always do our best to make sure you’re happy!
All framed items are custom made to order and fall within the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014 goods that can’t be returned. Where an item is faulty or damaged in the post we will work with you to quickly resolve the problem. Please notify us within 48 hours and, where clearly damaged in transit, please take photos of the packaging before opening.
If you’ve ordered in error – please contact us to check if there’s still time to cancel your order before production commences.